1. Development history of plastic bottles:
In the 1980s, with the continuous introduction of advanced plastic bottle production lines from abroad, the prelude to "plastic" instead of "glass" was opened. Since then, plastic bottles have been widely used in the packaging field. Plastic bottles are mainly made of non-toxic high-molecular polymers such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polyester (PET), polypropylene (PP), and polycarbonate (PC), using advanced plastic molding technology And equipment for the production of various plastic bottles, mainly containing various types of capsules, tablets, powders, granules, capsules, oral liquids and other solids and liquids.
Second, the use of plastic bottles:
At present, most of the medicines, nutraceuticals, various foods and drinks sold on the domestic market are packed in plastic bottles. You can go to pharmacies or supermarkets and you can find products packed in plastic bottles everywhere. Medicine and nutritional health products mainly use polyester bottles (PET bottles) and high-density polyethylene bottles (HDPE bottles), beverages mainly use polyester bottles (PET), and daily necessities such as shampoo and shower gel use high-density polyethylene There are many bottles (HDPE bottles). The biggest feature of plastic bottles is light weight, not fragile, clean and beautiful, and some of its technical indicators and a large number of data show that it has excellent chemical resistance, water vapor permeability resistance and excellent sealing performance. It can completely protect the installed products within the validity period. The product plays the role of safety shielding and protection.
Third, the principle of choosing plastic bottles:
l No matter what kind of raw material is selected, the plastic bottle must first meet the requirements of non-toxicity and no odor. Due to the wide variety of main raw materials available, it is necessary to select the comprehensive performance of raw materials. Generally, high-density polymer is used for tablets Ethylene and polypropylene bottles, if you need transparency, you can choose polyester bottles (PET bottles), if you need higher barrier performance, and light blocking, opaque, then choose brown PET bottles, liquid dosage forms generally use polypropylene bottles or polyester bottles As the main raw material. At present, the packaging bottles of nutrition and health products and food in China are mainly made of PET or HPDE, and the caps are made of PP.
2. The tightness and water vapor permeability of the bottle body and cap. Hermeticity and water vapor permeability are two important technical indicators of plastic bottles, and they play an important role in the stability of the packaged products.
3. Quality standards for plastic bottles. The quality of the products can be analyzed and judged from the quality standards of the manufacturers.
4. Quality assurance system. Auditing suppliers has become an indispensable part of purchasing plastic bottles. Through the audit, we can make a comprehensive and correct assessment of the production plant's software and hardware facilities, technical equipment, and comprehensive level of quality.
5. Used for packaging medicines, nutraceuticals, foods and beverages. Recycling materials must never be used. The "Sanitary Management Measures for Plastic Products and Raw Materials for Food" promulgated by the Ministry of Health has clear provisions on this: "Where processed plastic tableware, containers, food Packaging materials must not use recycled plastic." The regulations were promulgated on November 26, 1990.
4. Current status of plastic bottles
Plastic bottles can be seen everywhere in life, and plastic bottles are closely related to people's daily lives. It can be said that no one knows, no one knows, everywhere. There are also large plastic recycling bases in China, but the supervision is not standardized and the quality is uneven. In addition to many plastic bottles made of recycled materials, it is harmful to people's health and birth, as well as pollution during industrial transportation, which also seriously harms consumers' health.
The Ministry of Health's "Administrative Measures for Hygienic Management of Plastic Products and Raw Materials for Food" has clear provisions on this: "While processing plastic tableware, containers and food packaging materials, recycled plastics are not allowed." Recycled waste plastics can be processed into other supplies. Driven by interests, many businesses currently choose low-cost recycled materials to make products, which is indeed worrying. If you find impurities on the bottle during use, when the transparency of the transparent bottle is low, you must be vigilant and polish your eyes.