The higher the temperature of bisphenol A remaining in PC, the more release and the faster the speed. Therefore, hot water should not be used in PC water bottles to avoid increasing the rate and concentration of bisphenol A (if any). If your kettle has the number 7, the following methods can reduce the risk:
● Do not heat when using.
● Wash the kettle without a dishwasher or a dishwasher.
● Do not let the kettle shine directly in the sun.
● Before using for the first time, wash with baking soda powder and warm water, and dry naturally at room temperature. Because bisphenol A will release more during the first use and long-term use.
● If any damage or breakage of the container is recommended, it is recommended to stop using it because the surface of the plastic product has fine pits and it is easy to hide bacteria.
● Avoid repeated use of aging plastic appliances.
Among them, PP, PE, and PVC are abbreviations of English names. The Chinese names are polypropylene, polyethylene, and polyvinyl chloride. The full English names are: polypropylene, polyethylene, and polyvinyl chloride.
Some of the old-fashioned slippers we use are made of PVC. They are very soft in summer and soft in winter. This has a lot to do with the temperature sensitivity of PVC. PVC will decompose toxic gas - hydrogen chloride at high temperatures. Among the three, the density of PVC is the largest.
Ordinary plastic bags are made of PE. Its toughness is better. PE is also divided into HDPE (high density polyethylene) and LDPE (low density polyethylene). The density is different, which causes some of its properties to be very large. difference.
PP is a relatively safe plastic in plastics. It is used in general food packaging bags. Of course, PP also has a grade, and food packaging must be food grade. PP has the lowest density among the three and can float on the surface.
Such polymer materials can be modified by adding some other materials to make them superior in overall performance or in some aspects for special use, and of course the price after modification is sometimes greatly increased.