When selecting and using qualified food packaging bags, the following points should be noted:
1. The plastic packaging bag for food should have a Chinese mark, label the name of the factory, the address of the factory, the name of the product, and indicate the word "food" in the obvious place. The product inspection certificate is attached to the product after leaving the factory.
2. The plastic packaging bags for foods should be smelled before use to identify plastic bags with odor and special smell, which cannot be used for food packaging.
3. Colored plastic bags (dark red or black used in the market) cannot be used for food packaging. Because these plastic bags are often made from recycled plastic.
4. Try to use materials that are not coated or coated. In modern packaging design, in order to make the packaging more beautiful and corrosion resistant, a large amount of material with plating is used. This not only brings difficulties to the recycling and reuse of materials after the products are scrapped, but most of the coatings themselves are toxic. Once the leakage contaminates the food in the package, it will cause great harm to the human body.
A convenient way to identify the presence or absence of toxicity in a plastic bag:
1. Put the plastic bag into the water. After the non-toxic plastic bag is placed in the water, it can rise to the surface: while the toxic plastic bag is heavy due to the added ingredients, the bottom is not floating.
2. Touch the plastic bag by hand. It should be a qualified product with transparency and lubrication. The hand feels stagnation, and the surface is mostly toxic.
3. Grasp one end of the plastic bag with your hand and shake it with force. The person who makes the crisp sound is non-toxic; otherwise, it is poisonous.
4. The plastic bag can be cut a little, burned with fire, toxic and not easy to burn; non-toxic fire is easy to burn.
When selecting a bottled drink, be sure to pick the bottle to a moderate thickness and the hand pinch should not be easily deformed as well. The transparency of the bottle is best natural.
Some plastic bottles that are too transparent may be added with a bisphenol A-containing clearing agent, which can have adverse effects on pregnant women and children.
In addition, you need to be reminded that you should be careful. For example, one of the commonly used ones in the market is made of polypropylene, which can be used for microwave heating disposable lunch boxes. Its transparent cover is made of PET material No.1. . The latter is not suitable for microwave heating, the merchant does not inform, consumers can only be fooled by the lack of identification knowledge in this regard.